Staff Product Manager - Identity
- Seattle, WA
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless.
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager to own our Identity platform and related products. Identity owns how agents and buyers/sellers are represented in our platform, while also building experiences related directly to authorization, authentication, and team collaboration. In this role, you will lead the product vision for a team focused on the goal of ensuring Compass agents and clients are able to collaborate effectively with each other. This will require defining strategy and priorities for how real estate agent teams are defined, how they evolve over time, and how they collaborate within our technology platform. This is a new initiative requiring a strong ability to work through ambiguity, execute quickly, and collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines.
- Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, measurement and strategic mix for one or more Compass product
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our clients and agents
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners.
- 10+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful targeted marketing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in data driven, targeted marketing
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top