Staff Product Designer - CRM
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers, and sellers through technology. Compass has achieved and continues to grow its industry-changing Natural Intelligence foundation that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring, with the enabled technology of Artificial Intelligence, cloud, mobile, and more.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies of our generation, we have an opportunity to design and build a world-class technology platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team. We are actively searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all organization levels to join us as we continue to expand in the next year.
We are looking for a hands-on, strategic-minded product design lead to help us take our platform to the next level. As a Staff Product Designer at Compass, you will be responsible for leading customer experiences across the platform, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams that include UX Researchers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts and Product Marketing. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned Product Designer with multiple years of experience leading design for complex cross-functional products in both B2B and B2C environments.
At Compass You Will:
- Exhibit an autonomous mastery of craft and influence best practices
- Inspire and create alignment on a Northstar vision for a platform integrated CRM
- Lead development and execution of UX strategy and for CRM team
- Develop subject matter expertise of the Real Estate CRM (and general CRM) space and deliverable customer value
- Simplify complex concepts and quickly turn around in-depth user flows and mockups reflecting a range of concepts/models
- Demonstrate ownership for the end-to-end customer experience across the platform
- Exemplify excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills (up, down and across levels and disciplines)
- Partner closely with research, product manager, and engineering at the squad level and across multiple product teams
- Lead, facilitate and coach cross-functional collaboration and ideation
- Identify opportunities for research and leverage research and data insights as second nature in framing problems and driving decisions
- Demonstrate skills and confidence in weighing risk and making fast decisions - know when to release quickly and when to “measure twice”
What We Look For:
- 7-10+ years of experience as an interaction designer, product designer, or similar role
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B and/or B2C preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent amount of experience
- Experience leading collaborative design thinking exercises with stakeholders and cross-functional teams with expansive knowledge of leveraging the appropriate methodologies to fit the scope and problem
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques that scale
- Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience solving complex challenges with simple user-centered design solutions
- Experiencing both influencing and leading strategic alignment
- Deep experience working within a technical (preferably agile) environment
- Comfort with a fast-paced work environment at a rapidly evolving organization
- Experience in standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma/Sketch, Invision, Principle
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top