Senior Technical Sourcer - Seattle
Who we are:
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top real estate professionals with technology to make the search, collaboration, and buyer/seller experiences seamless. Our new Seattle engineering recruiting team is looking for a Technical Sourcer that will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy. You’ll partner with hiring managers and Recruiting to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for our technical positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the Compass culture internally and externally.
Who you are:
Besides being experienced with at least 5 years in technical recruiting, you embody these characteristics-
- Act like an owner - You have a strong ability to identify problems and propose solutions while being customer centric.
- Missionary not mercenary - If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. You believe in mission driven work and believe that it takes a team to get there. You are collaborative and see the collective goals are more important than individual success.
- Grit - We are building something ambitious, and that means it’s not easy. You are gritty, resilient and enjoy being challenged and working under ambiguous conditions.
- Fun - We work in the HR not the ER, and along with working smart and making an impact, you look to enjoy the process along the way!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and drive the recruitment life cycle by identifying top talent, develop long term relationships, assess by conducting interviews and own the process from the beginning until candidates are on-site
- Work with Compass hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Compass recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Compass brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong candidates
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top