Senior SpringCM Developer
- New York, NY
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
Compass is looking for a Senior SpringCM Developer to join our team! This role will be responsible for the technical development on the Salesforce.com platform. You will have worked with AppExchange applications such as Docusign / SpringCM alongside Salesforce. This person may come from a DevOps background or Full Stack Development background as well.
What You’ll Do:
- Integrate and manage DocuSign CLM document generation and workflow
- Provide technical support in Salesforce.com for end users and stakeholder groups
- Work as the single technical point of contact focusing on Salesforce.com and DS (SpringCM, eSign and CLM)
- Implement new use cases and workflows within the DocuSign CLM system, and manage integrations between DocuSign and other Enterprise Apps
- Integrate Docusign CLM document generation and workflow into apps
- Collaborate with the Salesforce application development team while working on salesforce technical support
- Maintain DocuSign CLM configuration attributes based on business requirements
- 3+ years of experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration with DocuSignCLM, customization and Support.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce is required.
- Experience working on and supporting AppExchange applications like DocuSign CLM (SpringCM) or other content management systems, ServiceNow, DocuSign eSign, Salesforce CPQ etc.
- Understanding of DocuSign CLM; document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Back to top