Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack) - Market Analytics
- Hyderabad, India
Software Engineer (Fullstack) Market Analytics
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new world class office at Financial District, Hyderabad. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Dr. Jaideep Ganguly who heads the Compass India Development Centre.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
About the Role :
The Market-Analytics team is responsible for key technology products in the suite of Compass real estate tools. The mission for this team is to have our customers become instant experts in real estate and help agents, buyers and sellers with answering any question. We are building intuitive tools for our customers to understand complex real estate trends and help them make decisions easy. This requires us to collaborate with agents, the data team, product, design and AI team and continuously experiment with ideas, compute real time analytics from big data and build innovative algorithms to surface the right content. We strive to build the best question answer systems and the best visualizations and launch products that our customers transacting in real estate can’t live without.
Working in the Market-Analytics team will give you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and play a key role in establishing game changing capabilities to product in its infancy. This is a ground floor opportunity and you will be instrumental in developing the platform, comprising the back end services, streaming and batch data processing jobs, and building real time services with hardened APIs. Along with this you would be developing algorithms to power scientific methods to the art of solving complex estate problems.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop and scale our platform that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology and products and an empathetic partner to our customers
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with Product, Design, User research and product marketing
What We Look For:
- BS in CS or equivalent
- Proven track record working in top talent and high performance environments
- Experience working on large scale systems in rapid growth environments
- Experience with Redux, ES6, Webpack is a plus
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applicationsStrong critical thinking skills, great communication skills and passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Experience with multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance
- 5+ years experience preferred, but we are hiring at all levels
Back to top