Senior Software Engineer (Backend) - Insights and Analytics
- Hyderabad, India
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new world class office at Financial District, Hyderabad. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Dr. Jaideep Ganguly and Raju Matta who are industry stalwarts with the best academic and experiential credentials.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop and scale our platform that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology and products and an empathetic partner to our customers
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with Product, Design, User research and product marketing
What We Look For:
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- Proven track record working in top talent and high performance environments
- Experience working on large scale and distributed computing systems in rapid growth environments
- Solid programming skills; preferred experience in Java, GO
- Experience with advanced algorithms/data intelligence, public cloud platforms, streaming data pipelines and modern web frameworks.
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance
- 5+ years experience preferred, but we are hiring at all levels
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top