Senior Salesforce Developer
- New York, NY
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team! This role will be responsible for the technical development, configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end user experience in mind.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for developing and executing our enterprise technology strategy and roadmap for Salesforce and other SaaS platforms
- Design and code Salesforce service and Sales cloud applications.
- Lead the effort to launch programs and custom solutions that use Salesforce and its add-on components, for specific business needs.
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop scalable processes and solutions for the company.
- Coach and code review other Salesforce developers.
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Adept technically with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards.
- Assist with bug fixing and finding and production level issues.
- Manage code via git source control and github best practices.
- Salesforce.com App builder and Platform Developer I certifications required
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
- Experience writing Apex classes, VisualForce pages, and process builder.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications.
- Understanding of how to use the lightning design system and work with lightning web components.
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications.
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Understand how to implement mixed packages through the App Store.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce DX.
Nice to Have
- Other software development experience is a plus.
- Application / System Architecture certifications
- Experience with other ISV products is a plus.
- Experience with Data Loader or various ETL tools a plus.
- Experience with SFDC Devops tools such as gearset, ant, circleci, salesforce cli with sfdc
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Back to top