Senior QA Engineer
Compass is seeking a talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing tech team in New York City. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You are the voice of the end user, and will diligently work across teams to get product issues resolved. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues for good. You are the last line of defense to ensure high quality output, and responsible for the last sign off before production release.
At Compass You Will:
- Design and develop automated solutions across several services and systems in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Be an evangelist for a testing culture within Compass
- Embody our “solutions-driven” values by identifying and implementing testing strategies
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested
- Participate in daily staging and production deploys
- Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
What We're Looking For:
- Solid experience (5+ years) with test automation, and testing tools
- Comfortable writing detailed test plans and manual testing as a necessary step to effective automation tests
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber/Selenium, Jasmine/Karma, Protractor
- Experience working with databases (MongoDB, RDS, SQL, etc) is required
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Experience in mobile automation frameworks is a plus
- Prior experience in a real estate environment is a plus
- BS in CS or equivalent
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top