Senior Product Manager - Data
- Hyderabad, India
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
The Data Product team’s mission is to envision, build, and deploy the next generation end-to-end platform for real estate data ingestion, processing, storage, serving, and analysis at massive scale to provide leverage for Compass. Every team and agent at Compass relies on our platform to make data-informed decisions as they grow their business on top of this strong foundation.
About This Role
In this role, you will help Compass become the leading source of real estate information by driving our data platform forward with a metrics-driven, continuous improvement approach. You will collaborate with engineers to architect, build and maintain data infrastructure to ingest, extract, normalize, and combine a growing number of data sets in creating a comprehensive and actionable model of every real estate property available to be bought or sold. You will work cross-functionally with company leadership, engineers, analysts, researchers, support teams, product marketers, and other product managers to grow and maintain the Compass data platform.
- Guide Compass to become the leading source of real estate information by expanding our geographical coverage, introducing new types of data and new data sources, and ensuring the highest data quality standards throughout our products
- Deliver and maintain your features, including the monitoring of key metrics associated with their performance, to discern their effectiveness and identify opportunities to create additional value for our agents and their clients
- Own and manage the software development lifecycle for Compass data products from concept through launch and adoption
- Help define our high-level product direction with regard to real estate data by working directly with our agents, consumers, and internal stakeholders, and crafting solutions to specific challenges they face in each of our geographical markets
What We Look For
- 5+ years experience in software product/project management roles building and launching successful data-driven products
- 2+ years experience of database or ETL design, implementation and maintenance is preferred
- Experience with architecting large-scale data schemas, building data pipelines, ETL tools, data conversion, and setting up processes to continuously measure the quality of the data sets used throughout our products
- Experience manipulating large raw datasets using SQL and/or advanced spreadsheet formulas
- B.S. or similar in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) is strongly preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Job Location : Hyderabad
Back to top