Senior Mobile Engineer
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
You are an engineer with more than five years' mobile application experience who is passionate about creating a fantastic experience. You want to make your mark and help shape one of NYC's fastest-growing startups. You feel that it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions.
Your work is available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization. You are a great listener, communicator, and collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to implement Compass products on both iOS and Android
- Collaborate with the mobile team to develop, release and maintain iOS and Android applications
What We Look For:
- At least 5 years' experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS and Android applications
- Team players who can be solutions driven while collaborating without ego
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
- Strong debugging skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top