Senior Mobile Engineer
- New York, NY
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
You are an engineer with more than five years' mobile application experience who is passionate about creating a fantastic experience. You want to make your mark and help shape one of NYC's fastest-growing startups. You feel that it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions.
Your work is available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization. You are a great listener, communicator, and collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to implement Compass products on both iOS and Android
- Collaborate with the mobile team to develop, release and maintain iOS and Android applications
What We Look For:
- At least 5 years' experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS and Android applications
- Team players who can be solutions driven while collaborating without ego
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
- Strong debugging skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Back to top