At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
About the Role:
Compass is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Scientist to help us build the future of real estate. Compass is building an end-to-end real estate technology platform that empowers agents and consumers. The AI team is responsible for using machine learning to build features which empower our agents through intelligent tools, and add intelligence to our consumer facing products. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of deploying and supporting machine learning models at scale in customer facing features.
- Using your machine learning skills to explore and deeply understand Compass’s data.
- Architect machine learning products to solve business needs
- Perform feature engineering and modelling tasks on top of this data to power customer facing features.
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers to produce features in a production ready state.
- Support machine learning features throughout the product life cycle.
- Drive design and implementation of our in-house machine learning infrastructure.
What we look for:
- Experience working on machine learning in a product oriented environment.
- Ability to collaborate with scientists, product management and work with an engineering-focused, iterative team to build and establish product requirements.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and tooling, for example Spark, PyTorch, SciKit learn, etc.
- Comfortable building prototypes from scratch
- Experience working with a microservice based architecture.
- Experience with AWS development.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Machine Learning or equivalent
- 5+ years experience is preferred.