At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
You will join a talented startup team in building our Marketing Automation products and features to help agents with creating, managing, and delivering digital marketing solutions with ads across several mediums and social media. You will have the opportunity to create new features and workflows that help agents more effectively create and manage their marketing campaigns, budgets, and advertising mediums that will integrate into our Agent Marketing Center platform. You will participate in developing a number of frontend displays and backend services to render, organize, present agents with creative design capabilities to generate marketing ads and materials that are professional quality, fast producing, and align to their marketing needs.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop and scale the frontend and backend of our Marketing Automation and Advertising Solutions that powers marketing experience for buyers, sellers and real estate agents.
- Collaborate with product and design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems.
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
What We Look For:
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Node.JS, Java, Go, Python, or other server-side language
- 5+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications
- RESTful API design
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience with relational databases and SQL (e.g., Postgres)
- Extensive experience with a major cloud provider, for instance, AWS
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- High attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery is a plus
Check out our Engineering blog!