Senior Full Stack Engineer - Marketing Automation
- Seattle, WA
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Until Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the “Artificial Intelligence” that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable. We are building AI to empower AI - Artificial Intelligence to empower Agent Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform real estate. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
About the role:
You will join a talented startup team in building our Marketing Automation products and features to help agents with creating, managing, and delivering digital marketing solutions with ads across several mediums and social media. You will have the opportunity to create new features and workflows that help agents more effectively create and manage their marketing campaigns, budgets, and advertising mediums that will integrate into our Agent Marketing Center platform. You will participate in developing a number of frontend displays and backend services to render, organize, present agents with creative design capabilities to generate marketing ads and materials that are professional quality, fast producing, and align to their marketing needs.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop and scale the frontend and backend of our Marketing Automation and Advertising Solutions that powers marketing experience for buyers, sellers and real estate agents.
- Collaborate with product and design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems.
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
What We Look For:
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Node.JS, Java, Go, Python, or other server-side language
- 5+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications
- RESTful API design
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience with relational databases and SQL (e.g., Postgres)
- Extensive experience with a major cloud provider, for instance, AWS
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- High attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top