Senior Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
- Beverly Hills, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 1,800 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass is currently looking for a Contract Senior Recruiter that will help drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our rapidly growing Corporate functions; including legal, finance, human resources, accounting, strategy, and operations. As our Senior Recruiter, you’ll partner with hiring managers to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the Compass culture internally and externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Work with Compass hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Compass recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Compass brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong candidates
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of experience
- Agency experience highly preferred over in-house experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top