Senior Compensation Analyst
As the critical analytical piece within the Total Rewards & People Sciences team within People & Culture at Compass, you will be integral in building and maintaining the technical tools for national People & Culture team. You will be working side by side with our Compensation and Benefits team, Business Partners and Recruiting to ensure we enhance our data analytics and integrity. You will also be exposed to our Finance and Legal teams as we continue to enhance our controls. This role frequently is involved in meetings with senior leaders throughout the company, so opportunities for growth and exposure to decision-makers are limitless!
At Compass you will:
- Primary responsibility will be to provide analytical and reporting across compensation, benefits and wellness activities.
- Assist in the development of emerging HRIS strategy through coordination, maintenance and enhancement of the HRIS platform in conjunction with the user areas and information systems.
- Provide analysis of performance for all aspects of metrics delivered and identifies key trends.
- Engage day-to-day with the numerous People & Culture systems and tools that our team uses, including interfaces between HRIS, payroll and other internal/external systems
- Provide training to users and all employee base across which may include, but not exclusively include, systems training, year-end compensation process, annual benefits renewal and wellness initiatives.
- Provide project management support for assigned projects and tasks to ensure successful completion.
- Partner with Business Partners and leaders throughout the company to develop reports as required to meet management requests and needs for People-related information to various levels, including building visualizations to communicate data and metrics, data maps, dashboards, etc.
- Conduct workforce analysis and delivers meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of People & Culture.
- Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support special initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Statistics, Data Science or relevant field with at least four years in compensation and/or data analysis to include analytics and statistical operations.
- Experience working with large database sets and multiple HR-related tools, including HRIS, performance management, compensation planning and benefit portals.
- Experience with data analysis, modeling, design and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a compensation function is highly desirable. An understanding job matching, leveling and salary structures a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills especially in statistical analysis is a must.
- Computer-proficient (MS office notably MS Excel); detailed oriented, and strong analytical and statistical capabilities; experience in the use of an HRIS system is desired.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills, tact and discretion in handling information, attention to detail, and strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate and work with all staff levels.
Back to top