- New York, NY
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top real estate professionals with technology to make the search, collaboration, and buyer/seller experiences seamless. Compass is looking for a Sales Recruiter (Contract) that will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our growing Sales team. As our Sales Recruiter (Contract), you’ll partner with hiring managers and Recruiting to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the Compass culture internally and externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive recruiting process from beginning to end: sourcing efforts, guidance through interview process, offer extensions, negotiations and candidate close
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners
- Continuously source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases and innovative research tactics
- Attend and organize recruiting events to build company presence and relevant candidate pipelines
- Act as Compass brand ambassador; creatively attract and market Compass to qualified and strong candidates
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree and strong academic record
- Strong knowledge of Sales/Business Development/Strategic Growth skill sets and commission-based/OTE roles
- Highly motivated self-starter that possesses high energy, meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- High index on personal residence, sense of urgency and emotional intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Back to top