Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will be part of the Strategic Growth team and perform a blend of long-term projects and daily operational activities. This person will be charged with contributing to projects and running analyses to drive top-line growth and provide insight to drive efficiency and production from our Strategic Growth team. This includes opportunities to own and manage specific projects.
You will be instrumental in designing our Salesforce architecture, defining and enforcing its governance model, configuring the platform and providing internal user support. This includes owning accountability for dashboards, reporting and analyses of Strategic Growth team performance.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, and will be comfortable working and communicating with multiple business and technical teams.
At Compass, You Will:
- Collaborate on business development and strategy projects
- Own reporting and analysis of Strategic Growth team performance - collectively and individually - and develop perspective on areas for improvement
- Be responsible for advocating and executing the Strategic Growth elements of Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Partner with our Strategic Growth team create & position our proposals & offers
- Own national sales territory strategy, territory analysis, & distribution of territories
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for Salesforce
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S.
- Ability to excel with strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Strong analytics: gather and clean data, quickly and correctly execute analyses, and draw out relevant insights; proficient in Excel
- Polished visual, written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and glass-half-full mentality
- Experience using Salesforce and developing business processes in Salesforce
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top