Sales Manager - Coral Gables
- Merrick Park, FL
Compass is an innovative and forward-thinking real estate company that is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their Compass is an innovative and forward-thinking real estate company, that is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell, and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As an Agent Sales Manager who will best attract, retain, and guide Compass agents while fostering an exceptional company culture. The Agent Sales Manager will act as the primary conduit between the executive team and our agents and will be focused on implementing various sales-related initiatives and policies in alignment with the company’s vision and values. The Agent Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for leading a large agent population, motivating, coaching, and recruiting sales agents, as well as providing strategic and operational guidance to the Company’s executive team.
Growth planning & professional development
- Lead regular office-wide agent meetings (for the purposes of growth planning, broader performance reviews, company policy updates, and any other company or market-updates).
- Relay market intelligence from Research team and Business Development targets to agents.
- Provide agents with feedback and professional development guidance. ● Work with Business Development to produce business support tools for agents and to perform salesforce analytics to ensure agent productions targets are being met.
- Develop initiatives to boost agent productivity and reinforce these practices through coaching.
- Regular tracking/monitoring of key metrics that drive revenue and increase efficiency
- Develop and deliver agent sales targets.
- Ensure Compass is creating a positive work environment to ensure agent satisfaction and overall retention.
- Promote positive behavioral attributes & attitudes amongst agents. ● Resolve agent issues on an as-needed basis.
- Relay on-the-ground market trends from agents to Business Development and Executive team.
- Develop and share perspective on future agent management.
- Act as conduit between Compass and agents for all Company-wide and agent-specific policy-related matters or updates.
Agent recruiting & pitching new business
- Work with Business Development to identify agent candidates.
- Recruit and interview agent candidates.
- Lead and provide support to agents in pitching new business opportunities. ● Collaboratively working with agent team on sales exclusive presentations and proper market pricing with sellers
Who you are:
- In-depth knowledge and proven track record in the leadership areas listed above. ● An energetic, forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional demeanor.
- A strategic planner with analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to ensure clear and consistent delivery of the Company’s messaging.
- High emotional intelligence; professional and trustworthy with confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Technologically forward-thinking.
- Hands-on approach with the maturity and experience to navigate all levels of the organization. Capable of engaging a diverse set of stakeholders and gaining their trust.
Educational & Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive experience in a real estate brokerage, preferably as both a real estate agent and an agent sales manager.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top