Revenue Strategy & Operations Analyst - New York City
- New York, NY
As Compass continues to experience massive growth, we are looking for the best and brightest to surface business insights that drive strategic decisions. For this role, we are looking for a key player in building and scaling our Agent renewals capabilities. You will be joining the team that designs the business infrastructure, programs, and insights that drive success in the renewals process. This role reports to the Senior Team Lead of Insights in the Revenue Strategy and Operations team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, fast paced, and highly collaborative environment; no two days are alike and everyone on our team has a lot of freedom to choose the projects that they believe will have the biggest impact for the company. The most important skill set for this role is the ability to analyze data, build forecasting models, and surface insights and recommendations that help senior leadership make smarter business decisions.
This Analyst will have a lot of exposure to cross functional teams at Compass (Compass Agents, Regional Presidents, business systems, finance, legal, company leadership), so this individual will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple business and technical partners on highly complex, highly dynamic projects.
Here are some examples of the projects and programs that the Analyst role would play a pivotal role in:
- Agent Renewals. We develop tools for our market leaders to effectively negotiate renewal contracts. This includes tools that summarize the value Compass provides to Agents and tools that measure adoption of our programs and services.
- OKRs and Key Performance Indicators. We design and implement reporting systems to surface actionable insights to Compass Leadership and track progress towards our goals.
- Customer Profitability Analysis. We are committed to consistently improving customer economics over time and our team actively tracks costs and trends in each of our national markets. We help each market track their path to profitability accounting for lots of local nuances and cost structures.
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S.
- Advanced analytical skills: highly proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, ability to gather and clean data, quickly and correctly execute analyses, and draw out relevant insights
- Polished visual, written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude, and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and glass-half-full mentality
- Bonus: experience using Salesforce and experience with the real estate industry
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top