At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless. Several of our top agent teams are expanding and looking for talented Buyers Agents.
As a Rental Agent, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced real estate professional. You will engage new buyers, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly competent. Driving the team and Compass to gain market share across every major market, helping everyone find their place in the world.
The Rental Agent will:
- Engage new renters and cultivate those contacts into clients
- Assist in the showing of exclusive rental listings
- Guide the buyers’ throughout the end to end renting process
- Provide unbiased representation to our clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
- Actively work to promote the Compass Agent Team within the region and local market
What we’re looking for:
- Licensed New York real estate agent
- Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps, availability, neighborhood data, market values
- In-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence and growth
- Willingness to grow and learn
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass. This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.