Regional Marketing Director
As the Regional Marketing Director at Compass, you will help shape Compass’ marketing and presence in Houston. You will be responsible for managing the local Marketing Associate team while working closely with the entire Compass corporate Marketing Department to develop, oversee, and execute local brand strategy and agent marketing services.
You will oversee all aspects of marketing requests, training, reporting, local strategy, staffing, and day-to-day management of the Marketing Associate team. You will work to create world-class service and support that drives ROI to grow our agents’ businesses.
Additionally, you will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house Marketing Department, creative studio, and regional leadership to coordinate local activities while delivering insights to the company. You should have deep experience with client service, marketing operations, strategic planning, production management, and data analysis to make optimal decisions.
This role will report directly to the Director of National Agent Marketing.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, hire, empower, and retain a team that effectively, efficiently, and intelligently handles all local marketing needs
- Drive the production of beautiful marketing collateral for agent branding while balancing quality, cost, and timelines
- Help develop an annual calendar of agent marketing opportunities that is simple, clear, and concise, and updated and disseminated quarterly
- Assist the Marketing Director with the implementation of national processes in all regional locations
- Oversee and manage the local Marketing Associates
- Lead strategy and execution for all agent branding and marketing to ensure cohesion with the Compass brand
- Oversee local creative needs and the on-the-ground creative team across all platforms, including print and digital design, advertising campaigns, video content, and social media
- Analyze local marketing needs and remain up to date on local real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and the competitive landscape
- Identify and guide opportunities for building scalable systems that will allow the local offices to grow effectively
- Put together practical marketing plans with strategies, budgets, and timelines, both for the brand and on an individual basis for agents
What We're Looking For:
- 8-10+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; agency and creative production experience preferred
- An independent, strategic thinker with operational experience
- A collaborative, results-oriented, inspiring leadership approach
- Management experience leading cross-functional teams; change management experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to different audiences; ability to super-serve clients at the highest level and guide teams to the same level of client service
- Ability to create and scale processes that are efficient without sacrificing quality
- Experience with budget planning and forecasting
- An understanding of the luxury market and interest in local real estate is preferred
- Social media presence as a marketing thought leader is preferred
- Collaborative, results-oriented leadership experience and approach
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, the Google Suite, and Apple products
- B.S. / B.A. required
Back to top