Regional Manager of Product Experts
Are you passionate about putting technology to work? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for passionate, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude, a desire to train, and the ability to connect products and business to join our Product Training Team.
You constantly think of ways to improve the workflow and efficiency of not only the Product Experts team, but of the agents as well. Key responsibilities include developing efficient processes, integrating support across teams, and designing and implementing new training programs and services. You strive to deliver excellent customer service and are continuously looking to improve. As a leader, you motivate and mentor your team members, and help deploy national processes, systems and tools across your region. You and your team is responsible for product training, support and feedback. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to take ownership of the end-to-end product experience in a growing region.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead and continue to grow the team as the focal point for driving agent satisfaction
- Evaluate key areas of responsibility and implement improvements, including agent training curriculum development and product adoption / utilization
- Devise and execute strategic plans to educate, engage, and retain Compass agents, with the goal of building a successful environment
- Spearhead initiatives to improve the experience for our agents by evaluating the effectiveness of current practices and analyzing results
- Advise senior leadership on agent and organizational needs
- Improve current systems that field incoming requests from agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset
- Partner with our Engineering, Marketing, and Management teams to drive continuous innovation and launch new services and tools
- Work closely with Product Expert teams at headquarters
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 4-6 years working in Training, Product Support, Implementation, On-Boarding, Customer Success, or relevant field preferred
- Product and technical training experience (preferably in both group and one-on-one settings) and an understanding of adult learning theories and techniques
- A knack for problem solving
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in existing and new products and an eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date on your own.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and problem solving technical issues.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with an ability to operate fairly independently
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into simple and digestible steps
- Love working with people and a genuine desire to help others
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top