Recruiting Programs Manager
As the Recruiting Programs Manager you will be integral in ensuring that Compass is hiring the very best talent on earth effectively and efficiently. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top real estate professionals with new, innovative technology to make the home search, collaboration, and buyer/seller experiences seamless. We are looking for a Recruiting Programs Manager to build out new initiatives that directly correlate to our ability to hire and retain world class talent.
You will work closely with Recruiters, People & Culture Business Partners and Operations teams to plan, develop and execute programs that increase efficiency, create or refine processes and improve tool usage. In this role you will also have the ability to conceive and build out entirely new programs. Success in this role is defined by the ability to take ideas/high level strategies and turn them into operational programs. You will also be responsible for effective project management and driving adoption of the new programs through effective change management. All of these initiatives will align to empowering the Compass Recruiting team to attract the world’s best talent.
At Compass you will:
- Develop and translate Recruiting strategic goals into project plans
- Establish and build effective Recruiting programs
- Ensure that the programs being built influence the Compass’ Recruiting team’s ability to hire top talent
- Work cross functionally with several teams across the organization to establish new programs
- Develop and execute trainings on newly established programs/processes
- Define and own budget to build out new initiatives
- Evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity of the recruiting function; implementing areas of process improvement based on the strategic direction of Compass
- Eventually manage Recruiting Programs/Operations team
What we look for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management, within Recruiting a plus but not necessary
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Ability to think and execute from strategy and vision to execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work under tight timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively within Recruiting and across functions
- A self-motivated professional who enjoys a fast paced environment and has great ability to hustle
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence outcomes and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial attitude and passion for building new things and solving difficult problems
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top