Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) - SF
Compass is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator that will drive the Company’s talent acquisition and interviewing. You will keep our interview processes and hiring running like a well oiled machine. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for Compass and work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage scheduling for interview loops and other recruiting related events (including but not limited to: informal recruiting lunches, phone interviews, video interviews, onsite interviews, etc.)
- Be knowledgeable about the Compass business and value proposition
- Build relationships with hiring managers and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Manage candidate travel arrangements and expenses if applicable
- Work closely with our recruiting team to improve upon existing programs and processes to innovate on strategy of finding top talent
- Work on other recruiting related projects
What We're Looking For:
- BA or BS with strong academic record
- 1-2 years of Recruiting Coordination/Sourcing experience is preferred
- Incredible organizational skills as well as tireless follow up and tracking abilities
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Experience in a start-up or recruiting firm is a plus
*This is a contract to hire position
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top