Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- New York, NY
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Compass is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) that will drive the growth of Compass by supporting and driving talent acquisition and interview coordination across the organization. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for Compass and work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process and ensure a seamless interview experience.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage scheduling for interview loops and other recruiting related events
- Be knowledgeable about the Compass business and value proposition
- Build relationships with hiring managers and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Manage candidate travel arrangements and expenses if applicable
- Work closely with our recruiting team to improve upon existing programs and processes to innovate on strategy of candidate experience and finding top talent
- Work on other recruiting and people and culture related projects
What We're Looking For:
- BA or BS with strong academic record
- 1-2 years of Recruiting Coordination/Sourcing experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills as well as consistent follow up and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Experience at a fast-paced start-up or recruiting firm is also a plus
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Back to top