Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying and selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the infrastructure, data and technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass’ platform integrates listings, client and transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations and insights on how to better serve their clients. We’re bringing together the world’s sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, design and people & culture.
The Talent for Teams program is a new, innovative, recruiting initiative at Compass that directly supports our Agent’s hiring needs. This is a revenue generating function as Compass agents pay for the service. Our team is responsible for the full cycle search needs of adding team members to existing agent teams at Compass. We are not responsible for recruiting new principal agents (this lies with Strategic Growth). As a Talent for Teams Recruiter, you’ll partner with Compass agents to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the Compass culture internally and externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant based on the Agent Team criteria
- Coordinate closely with Compass agents to better understand their hiring needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Promote the Compass brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong candidates
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience (agency recruiting experience is a strong plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top