Receptionist - Danville
Compass, a leading tech-forward Bay Area luxury real estate brokerage, is looking for a receptionist, a brand ambassador who will report to the Office Administrator, Danville. He/She will be responsible for a wide variety tasks and responsibilities across multiple departments. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and tech savvy. They must have a strong ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and offer exceptional customer service. At Compass, we pride ourselves on quality and our amazing company culture. We believe in Dreaming Big and are seeking an individual that is just as passionate about their work as we are to join our team.
• Answering and directing phone calls.
• Greeting visitors.
• Assisting and supporting staff and agents.
• Scheduling and maintaining conference rooms and lobby area.
• Open and close office.
• 2-3 year's receptionist, customer service or administrative experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Professional appearance.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and strong time management skills.
• Ability to work in a changing and dynamic workplace.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Works well in a fast-paced team environment.
• Customer service "can do" mentality.
• Real estate experience preferred but not necessary.
Physical Demands of Essential Functions:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and have good vision.
- Must be able to perform physical activities of normal office duties.
- Must be able to work extended hours when required.
Description of Organization:
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless. At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. For more information about Compass, please visit our website at www.compass.com.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Physical Demands of Essential Functions
1. Must be able to read, write, and speak English
2. Must be able to perform physical activities of normal office duties
3. Must be able to work extended hours as required Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Back to top