- San Francisco, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in managing the process of preparing a
home to go on the market, is organized and can manage multiple projects at one
● Needs to be able to handle successful completion of the home preparation
process on time and within budget
● Seeking someone who will put the needs of the client first
● Work with vendors to obtain estimates
● Schedule all vendors to complete tasks on time and within budget
● Knows how to prioritize duties without direction
● Superior attention to detail
● Driven and takes initiative
● Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Strong communication skills
This position is responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients and
handling all home preparation to get the home ready to be sold. This is a hands-on,
process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
● Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger
● People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group
● Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in
● Multi-tasks--is able to handle multiple projects at one time
● Independent--is able to make critical decisions using their best judgement
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top