- Atlanta, GA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
The New Development team provides a first class, value-driven suite of marketing, development, and research services to the Company’s developer clients. As a New Development Project Coordinator, you will assist the Senior Managing Director, Managing Directors, Project Directors, and Project Managers with developer clients throughout the entire sales and operations process. You will be based in and focus primarily on the Atlanta market, but will likely work with clients in other select markets around the U.S.
At Compass You Will:
- Assist in onboarding in-house teams by following and helping them implement the established protocols for effective operations and communication of all team members – staff and agents. For example, continually update google drive files
- Create, manage, assist and update pricing grids for each project while maintaining accuracy of information across all platforms (i.e. Excel price grid and the CRM platform)
- Oversee all project financials (RFCs, invoices, payments, and A/R) and ensure invoices are sent correctly and according to schedule
- Act as a liaison with the Head of Operations and New. Dev. Finance team to confirm both teams, local and in headquarters, have accurate information
- Participate in the preparation of new business development presentations
- Within each project as applicable, engage in market research and pricing process to understand and determine the target demographic the project is geared towards
- Coordinate with research team and anticipate clients’ research needs on an ongoing basis
- Attend and assist in developer meetings
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and ensure that owner expectations are consistently met
- Assist with analyzing floor plans and unit mix and other marketable design features
- Ideate on amenity and retail programming
- Coordinate with the on-site sales and administrative teams to ensure all sales galleries are presentation-ready, are scheduled appropriately, and have all collateral ready to be distributed
- Coordinate with on-site administrative teams to ensure consistent high quality reporting
- Coordinate outward-facing inventory management via the sales teams and Compass Listings department
- Creating and maintaining contracts within the Skyslope platform
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record
- 2-3 years of direct experience in real estate
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and completing deadlines
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong work ethic with ability to prioritize
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top