Program Manager, Finance Business Systems
We are building the operating system for real estate! As a Program Manager for Finance Business Systems, you will work across multiple business functions and stakeholders to prioritize building, integrating and maintaining tools that are essential to sustaining Compass’s scalable and profitable growth.
You’ll work as part of a rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment, managing large-scale initiatives that impact multiple functions and teams across the organization. You’ll lead a team of Compass engineers and external consultants and work with stakeholders from Legal, Strategic Growth, Agent Operations, Marketing, and Finance, Product Management, Engineering, as well as our real estate agents.
You should be comfortable working with many different business and product teams and have the ability to break down and solve complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable interacting with executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
At Compass You Will:
- Work with key stakeholders in Strategic Growth, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Product as well as contracted/external partners and our internal agile software development teams to take this critical competency to the next level
- Oversee major cross-functional efforts, including regular strategic planning and all aspects of system development and launch, while pulling together team members from multiple departments and locations across the company
- Prioritize and allocate resources against an array of concurrently running projects, from the initial conception of major new systems, through the build-buy-partner evaluation to implementation, integration, and launch, as well as ongoing maintenance and support
- Support cross functional project teams and align interdependent objectives to ensure the timely deployment of new systems and functionality.
What We Look For:
- 8+ years experience in enterprise software product and program management roles building and launching successful products; experience with major systems implementations / integrations is a plus
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Proven success in defining, building, and releasing software-based offerings that are measurably delightful to the user and whose engagement and adoption contributes meaningfully to the corporate bottom line (e.g., high ROI products/features)
- Experience integrating 3rd-party systems/platforms (e.g., NetSuite, Callidus, SalesForce) with proprietary software applications
- Experience with evaluating 3rd-party Marketing Automation, CRM, Contract Management, Billing, Commissions and other ERP systems
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Experience and comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top