Product Analyst - Intelligence
- Seattle, WA
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
About This Role
As a Product Analyst, you will work with a group of product managers, engineers, analysts and data scientists to analyze how our customers interact with our product and how that usage drives customer success. This includes analyzing high-level business trends, product-specific usage and deeper dives into feature usage. You will work closely with product, engineering, executive leadership, UX, marketing and other stakeholders to surface insights to guide product decisions, incentivize agent retention and acquisition, and aid investor conversations.
- Work with product usage data to identify patterns that drive customer success and use those learnings to influence product direction.
- Conduct correlation and causal analyses to understand the drivers of customer behavior and outcomes
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify appropriate means to measure product usage and drive discussions around customer engagement, adoption and retention
- Define and report on the key success metrics (OKRs) for the company
What We Look For
- 2+ years experience in analytics or software engineering roles.
- 2+ years experience in business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience manipulating large datasets using various tools or techniques, such as Python, SQL, and Google Sheets/Excel Scripts
- Expertise in data forensics, detail-oriented, outstanding communication skills, and ability to learn new technologies/concepts
- B.A., B.S., or similar degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) is strongly preferred
- Experience in data science, or statistical analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of, or prior experience with real estate data is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top