As our Seattle Regional PR Associate, you will drive Compass brand awareness through press coverage in local real estate, lifestyle, and business publications within the Seattle Region. You will partner with Compass real estate agents to understand their public relations needs, and positively promote their expertise and listings with reporters.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, creative self-starter who enjoys being in a client service role, has existing relationships with Seattle Region-based press, and is passionate about real estate. You will report into the Regional Marketing Director for Compass, and work closely with the Agent Marketing teams in the region.
At Compass You Will:
- Pitch and secure media coverage that positively positions Compass’ agents
- Establish strong one-on-one relationships with reporters covering real estate, business, lifestyle, and tech
- Contribute to the development of PR strategies for individual agent teams, building strong relationships with them and serving as their media liaison
- Train and prepare subjects to give great interviews, including formulating talking points and on-target positioning
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrated success and experience in public relations
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and public communication skills
- Flexibility, creativity and the ability to be a collaborative team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure is essential
- People-sensitive with a genuine desire to help others
- Bachelor’s degree in related course study such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Public Relations experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top