Office Administrator - Miami Beach
- Miami, FL
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Lead is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives and real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, and interns. As Office Lead, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
At Compass You Will:
- Inclusive of all Office Coordinator tasks
- Provide Level 1 marketing and IT support to customers (agents) as needed.
- Maintain inventory in accordance with office snacks and supplies inventory processes.
- Ensure cleanliness and overall organization of all areas of the office, including reception, conference rooms, kitchen, and general common areas.
- Ensure facilities standards, security, and aesthetics are maintained by conducting daily quality-assurance walkthroughs, holding third party vendors accountable to their scope of services, and coordinating office repairs/services.
- Manage and execute the office’s standard operating procedures and tracking processes (including budgeting, SpaceIQ, Procurement, On-boarding, etc.).
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletter.
- Log, update, and close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Processing agent transactions
- Partner with various members of the Workplace Operations team and other parts of Compass on special projects and initiatives.
- Champion Compass culture by planning and executing in-office and off-site meetings and events.
- Additional responsibilities may be necessary depending on needs of region
- Additional responsibilities may be necessary if this person is also responsible for COE tasks in their market
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate and polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, meet deadlines and make sound decisions
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top