Office Administrator - Los Gatos
- Campbell, CA
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Administrator is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives and real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, and interns. As Office Administrator, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily operations of our Compass APR office.
At Compass You Will:
- Serve as the face of Compass by welcoming guests and providing a high-touch experience.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Follow appropriate processes to greet & register office guests, coordinate with host, and issue temporary access & parking as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail & packages.
- Accept and manages the delivery of food and beverage deliveries.
- Coordinate outgoing mail and schedule courier services.
- Field general office inquiries via phone, in person visitors, or email and provide first-response support to employees and customers (agents).
- Ensure cleanliness and overall organization of reception area.
- Assist in the execution of the office’s standard operating procedures and tracking processes.
- Log, update, and close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Identify and escalate facilities issues.
- Provide coordination support for in-office meetings and events in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide support to Office Manager as needed on day-to-day responsibilities and projects
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate and polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top