Office Administrator - Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Administrator is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives and real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, and interns. As the Office Administrator, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
What You Will Do:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to main reception line
- Provide administrative support to member(s) of the management team as needed, including calendaring and scheduling management, travel arrangements, and time and expense reports
- Welcome all guests to the office and coordinate with host
- Maintain general reception area and main conference rooms
- Maintain and order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendors
- Field internal and external general office inquiries
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc for all incoming and outgoing packages
- Process and distribute all incoming mail
- Assist as needed with facilities management inquiries for office
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletters
- Oversee planning and logistics associated with events and meetings
- Implementing policies for a new office
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- You have 2-3 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- You are articulate and possess a polished communication style
- You have a friendly, warm personality
- You have experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- You have strong organizational skills, and are detail oriented
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- You are proactive and resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top