New Development - Project Director
- Los Angeles, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
The Project Director at Compass Development Marketing Group plays an instrumental role in facilitating the success of a project as well as a critical liaison between the developer clients and sales and marketing teams. This experienced new home marketing expert thrives on the strategic marketing and sales processes cycles while maintaining crucial deadlines and goals throughout the life of the project. The Project Director is the primary conduit for all project stakeholders to ensure all revenue, absorption and key project metrics are achieved. This individual will understand the Compass culture as well as be a local market expert. The Project Director is a proven multi-tasker that thrives on communication and success throughout an ever-changing market and cycle of a project.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills in a high-volume, fast-paced atmosphere
- Comprehensive knowledge of various marketing and sales processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and marketing teams
- A self-starter who is driven to achieve sales goals
- An innovative strategist that is highly organized and possess excellent communication and management skills
- A Real Estate Development aficionado with the local and national market knowledge
In this role you will:
- Along with Compass management, develops and implements sales goals and marketing goals as well as strategic planning
- Builds rapport, solidifies relationships, and sets expectations with clients, developers’ representatives, and consultants
- Works in conjunction with Regional Director to develop useful and timely marketing plans, strategies, positioning, target market identification, pricing, and overall account management of the developments
- Ensure accurate and timely status reporting
- Establishes and maintains performance standards for onsite sales and support staff
- Works with Managing Director to ensure sales teams needs and feedback are being actively solicited and then addressed and incorporated into future project sales and marketing recommendations
- Maintain standard documents to be used in both the marketing and sales phase of developments
- Critiques floor plans and building amenities during the design development phase, and offer relevant market-driven direction and feedback
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of essential marketing and sales deliverables including but not limited to:
- Marketing and sales plans, including budgets and timelines
- Advertising campaigns, promotional events, broker outreach, buyer retention campaigns, referral programs, MLS listings mail campaigns, referral programs, and social media
- Marketing collateral and tools including brochures, website, stationery and signage
- Design, setup, and operation of onsite project Sales Centers
- Model home programs, including design and ongoing management
- Manage third-party vendors required to create deliverables including, but not limited to sales and marketing
- Ensure competitive analysis is maintained a strategic market and sales program
- Partner with sales teams to implement and monitor the success of marketing and sales campaigns
- National Virtual Open House Series
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS in marketing or related field required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of marketing experience, ideally with an emphasis in residential real estate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with CRM database software a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Back to top