New Development Onsite Administrator
- New York, NY
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass Development Marketing Group is currently looking for an Onsite Administrator to join the company’s new development sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an intelligent, committed and dynamic group that is passionate about selling beautiful homes from start to finish. The Onsite Administrator will report to the Director of Sales and assist the sales team, developer and marketing team.
- Assist in updating and distribute the weekly traffic and sales report
- Answer multiple phone lines and coordinate buyer/broker visits
- Maintain the appearance of the sales office, model apartment and back office
- Assist with multiple office tasks for development sales brokers and marketing team
- Interact with clients, brokers, marketing team, attorneys and corporate offices
- Maintain the office files, registration sheets, co-broke agreements and waivers
- Maintain the office supply, postage and messenger accounts
- Open and close office as well as model apartments
- Interact with vendors, and monitor the quality of their work
- Greet clients and offer refreshments
Who you are:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Relationship management experience
- Strong desire to learn about the residential real estate industry
- Knowledge about the residential real estate sales process, a NYS license is a plus
- Act with integrity and honesty
- Proven and effective team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations well and thrive under pressure
- Professionalism and maturity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Problem solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top