- New York, NY
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Developer to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding Finance organization. Working closely with NetSuite administrators, business analysts, and project managers you will perform a critical role in improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of Compass’s NetSuite ERP and its integrated business systems. You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Finance team and key partners across the company including Product, Engineering, New Development, and Expansion.
At Compass You Will:
- Help scale Compass’ financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Integrate with various other business applications. Exposure to SalesForce.com, Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, and Informatica a plus.
- Manage configuration, customization and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve financial business system needs
- Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite’s business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
- Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
- Collaborate with other team members to build robust functionality to automate and scale the business.
- Assist in designing and implementing a robust code management and deployment process
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years experience working with a range of SuiteCloud technologies
- 4+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus
- Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies such as Informatica or Dell Boomi
- Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality such as credit card processing, ACH, address verification, eSignatures, CRM, etc.
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Web services preferred (REST, SOAP)
- Solid understanding of best deployment and development practices. Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies including SCRUM, Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Back to top