Mobile - SDET
- Hyderabad, India
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new world class office at Financial District, Hyderabad. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Dr. Jaideep Ganguly and Raju Matta who are industry stalwarts with the best academic and experiential credentials.
At Compass You Will:
- Perform at minimum Grey Box Testing
- Using declarative paradigm for writing tests
- Perform multi mobile platform functional tests in different environments
- Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure, and optionally fixing them
- Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness, and testability
- Review change requests (Git, JIRA) and provide level of effort estimates of QA effort
- Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively working towards improved efficiency in both business and technology
Who You Are:
- You love testing and like to understand the code to come up with test scenarios
- You are passionate about programming and a firm believer of automating the repetitive tasks. Kotlin experience would be an added advantage.
- You have 3+ years of overall experience in software testing including functional, performance and UI
- You have 2+ years of experience in testing native mobile applications
- Experience with Espresso or Appium is preferred
- You have experience in testing UI flows and user experiences for mobile applications
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top