Marketing Specialist & Office Administrator (Alain Pinel @ Compass) - Peninsula
About the Position:
A renounced Bay Area tech based real estate company seeks a dual role of Marketing Specialist and Office Administrator based in our Peninsula office in Peninsula Area of Bay Area, CA to join the team that shapes all of our employees’ and agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Company brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents and employees. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining and improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, and best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
The Marketing Specialist is a part of the corporate marketing team, working as the office marketing liaison between corporate and the office. With an eye for detail, you will uphold Company’s brand standards in all materials you create and review. You will report to the VP of Marketing and to the VP Office Manager. As The Office Administrator, he/she will have responsible for all administrative functions of the Office building, listing, flyers, CMA’s, signs preparation of weekly/monthly reports, print billing, ordering supplies, supervision of staff, new agent orientation and required paperwork.
- Work directly with one of our top agent team’s, daily, to identify their marketing needs and help them execute on deliverables
- Provide guidance and outstanding client service to guide their work from start to finish and provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective
- Design production (implementing copy and photos in existing design templates) for all active listing projects and Liaise between the company’s design team and your agent team to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting and overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agent team and analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities for both those agents as well as the agent marketing team
- Work with the agent team to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Manage the marketing efforts of onboarding all new agents.
- Provide information and updates to agents on technology programs and encourage attendance in training classes
- Coordinate office policies/procedures and new employee/agent set-up
- Responsible for front desk/making sure that there is somebody there during all office hours
- Monitor & control office expenses, review and approve accounts payable
- Assist with other duties and special projects as individually recognized or assigned by Compass Marketing or the Office Manager
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 3-6 years marketing along with administrative experience
- Real estate experience preferred but not necessary
- Customer service experience preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Entrepreneurial and proactive. A self-starter who is self-motivated, and has strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
- Strong critical thinker with attention-to-detail.
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc.)
- Strong writer; highly-proficient with English grammar
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic workplace
- Ability to problem solve
- Works well in a team environment including with coworkers, peers, and executives
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Strong working knowledge of production management software preferred
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Physical Demands of Essential Functions
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to perform physical activities of normal office duties
- Must be able to work extended hours as required
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Back to top