At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
The ideal candidate has 6 months-2 years+ of experience as either a real estate assistant or an agent, is personable with exceptional service skills, has a great work ethic, presents well, has a sense of humor and positive attitude, possesses common sense with the ability to think outside the box and independently, maintains a level of discretion and privacy and is a team player. This is a full-time commitment and the expectation is that you are available to work weekends, attend team meetings and assist the team in all aspects of the business when needed. Our goal here is to continue to create a tight-knit group that values a team environment vs being a solo agent.
- A minimum of 1 year of admin/marketing experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Google Suite
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)