Marketing Coordinator - Greater Philadelphia and NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join the team that shapes all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across the country. You will collaborate with talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Assist members of the marketing team with executing needs of agents
- Create and manage systems that drive efficiencies across team communications and processes
- Provide outstanding client service to make agent marketing efforts less time consuming and more effective
- Work with the company’s design team to coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media and content development)
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents and analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities the agent marketing team
- Assist Marketing Associates in developing marketing plans that allow agents to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business.
- Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and much more
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Work with the marketing team to drive adoption and usage of product tools through internal marketing and communications
- Track and measure analytics and established success metrics for the marketing team and build reports that provide data and insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Conduct research and competitive analysis
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 0-3 years of Marketing experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over projects
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top