Marketing Advisor - Multiple locations
- New York, NY
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor to join our New York team. Marketing Advisors shape our agents’ marketing initiatives, from concept and development through implementation and tracking. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing & creative team and external vendors to execute agent marketing initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables for agents. You will be part of a team determining and refining agent marketing policies, processes, strategies, and best practices. At Compass, our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels, Compass does too. The Marketing Advisor provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be. This role will require travel to our other local offices such as (Manhasset, Great Neck, Huntington, Cold Spring Harbor).
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs and help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully and efficiently
- Provide guidance and outstanding client service to guide agent work from start to finish and provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective
- Liaise between the design team and agents to communicate and coordinate project delivery and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting and overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis; work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices and process improvements that will benefit all agents nationally
- Monitor agents’ ongoing marketing efforts and analyze performance to determine effectiveness, helping inform future activities
- Work with agents to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing and product tools and offerings and help guide training and usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top