Marketing Advisor - Menlo Park
- Palo Alto, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building a single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
The Marketing Team is responsible for shaping all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concept and development through implementation and tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining and improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, and best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
What you will do:
- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives and campaigns; liaise between the company’s designers and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and materials
- Assist with developing and implementing improved agent marketing policies and processes and tracking individual agent marketing budgets
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of marketing experience
- You have the ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are an adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- You are a skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have excellent writing and grammar skills
- You have experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- You have a strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top