- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives and campaigns; liaise between the company’s designers and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and materials.
- Assist with developing and implementing improved agent marketing policies and processes and tracking individual agent marketing budgets.
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts.
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top