- San Francisco, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Listings Coordinator at Compass, you will be an integral part of a highly dynamic and innovative real estate firm. The Listings Team at Compass works on maintaining and growing the company’s listings database. You will work swiftly to assist Agents prepare listings, freeing the agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their business. From entering listings into the MLS systems to reviewing files for compliance, Compass will rely on you to effectively assist with the listing process on behalf of the agent. Your goal is to make life easier for agents every step of the way in the listings process. Additionally, you will be a liaison for our listing teams in HQ.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation for file compliance
- Input all listing information into MLS when necessary
- Make informed decisions based on content of listings and digest detailed listing nuances to assist Agent community
- Help ensure that listing compliance timeframes are abided by
- Provide part and full-service support and central point of contact for agents during the listing process
- Work alongside with Transaction Coordinator and agents to keep listings updated on both MLSs
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Professionally handle incoming requests from agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Pinpoint key issues and gaps in the listings process
Who You Are:
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, DocuSign, Google suite, experience with SkySlope a plus
- 2-3 years of real estate experience preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top