Listing Support Associate II
- Hyderabad, India
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2021 and beyond.
We are excited to announce the expansion of our world class team based in the Financial District of Hyderabad. The India Development Center will help with the continued expansion and growth of Compass product and engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Raju Matta who are industry stalwarts with the best academic and experiential credentials.
The Listing Support team is responsible for triaging, escalating and resolving Tier-2/3 listings/data issues for Compass’ customers. The team collaborates with Support Engineers to develop support strategies for new products and data feeds, and addresses customer pain points. Through advanced tooling and troubleshooting, the Listing Support team focuses on communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders, while seeing problems through to resolution.
- 2.5-5 years of experience supporting customers with a data product or service.
- Demonstrate deep customer empathy and obsess about resolving customer issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, pattern identification and process documentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills and can tailor them to the appropriate audience, whether writing a bug ticket for a Support Engineer or answering an urgent question from a high-touch customer.
- Self-directed and thrive on independent work as well as collaborating on the team’s objectives. Experience working on distributed teams is a plus.
- Knowledge on modern ticketing and issue tracking applications (e.g., Zendesk, Canny, OpsGenie, JIRA).
- Flexible regarding working hours and willing to respond to crises during weekends.
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and the nuances of MLS and regional regulations is highly desired.
- Open to work in rotational & night shifts.
- Proficient in English both written & Verbal
- Resolve escalated customer tickets related to data quality of listings/buildings pages using the Advanced Listing Editor (ADLE) and other internal tools.
- Prioritize and manage several customer issues at one time.
- Work directly with Support Engineers to create and maintain automated data anomaly detection systems.
- Have a proactive approach and monitor system operations to detect potential problems and raise the appropriate service outage ticket to initiate the incident response process.
- Create incident, service and change request tickets in JIRA, ZenDesk and/or OpsGenie.
- Collaborate within P&E staff on AdHoc initiatives/projects to continually enhance the customer experience.
- Author and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation by staying on top
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Back to top