IT Support Lead
- Hyderabad, India
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new Hyderabad office. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
As an Information Technology Specialist, you are part of a team that oversees and executes on the development and maintenance of Compass’ information technology systems. You will help maintain and troubleshoot IT systems for a growing base of offices and ensure that technology is effectively deployed to help support a high growth technology and real estate business.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for both Compass staff and real estate agents regionally and nationally in-office as required or via remote support applications
- Address support tickets in accordance to department's SLA
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of internal knowledge base and end-user support guides
- Support the Enterprise Technology Systems team in the maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting of Compass networks
- Assist with new employee onboarding (hardware setup, user accounts, IT training)
- Assist with data transfers (email and contacts) and issues with a potential for data loss
- Set up and run AV equipment for livestream broadcasts
- Support the office's VOIP telephone system
- Assist with IT projects and initiatives as assigned
- Manage AV equipment in all aspects
- Be Point Contact for Network administration
- Assist in procurement of software (as required) and/or 3rd party vendor relations
- Manage Inventory
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years of experience with IT end-user support in an enterprise role
- A solutions-driven attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions
- Demonstrable expert proficiency with Mac, Microsoft & Mobile (iOS, Android) operating systems
- An excellent bedside manner both in-person and remotely.
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive attitude - You love owning projects and initiatives and thrive with responsibility and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving.
- Experience troubleshooting Blue jeans or other video conferencing solutions in an enterprise environment
- Google Suite admin experience
- Zendesk (or similar ticket management system) experience
- Bettercloud, Onelogin, and other identity management systems
- Workplace by Facebook, Slack and other comms software experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top