As an Information Technology Associate, you will join a growing team to oversee and execute on the development and maintenance of Compass’ Information Technology systems. You will help design and implement IT systems for a growing base of offices and ensure that technology is effectively deployed to help support a high growth business. Your primary responsibilities will focus on supporting the Mac computing environment, our Agents, and ongoing improvements to IT systems and infrastructure.
At Compass You Will:
- 1st and 2nd level support for all staff and agents in each of our locations
- Support the wired and wireless networks including firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless access points
- Assist in management of vendor relationships for Internet, telephone, procurement, and other services.
- Assist with new employee onboarding including hardware setup, user accounts, IT training, mobility solutions, and more
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes, and efficiency
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years of Experience in IT
- Demonstrable skills and expert proficiency with Mac OS and iOS as well as knowledge, understanding, and support experience with Microsoft Windows
- In-depth knowledge of productivity tools including Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Cloud, and various video conferencing/collaboration solutions
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills- helpful and calm under pressure
- Network admin experience is preferred including firewalls, routing, LAN/WAN, network segmentation, VOIP
- JAMF Casper experience is preferred
- Mobile Device Management is a plus
- Proactive attitude, loves to work in a fast paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top