As the Information Technology Associate, you will join a growing team to oversee and execute on the development and maintenance of Compass’ information technology systems. You will help design IT systems for a growing base of offices and ensure that technology is effectively deployed to help support a high growth technology business. Your responsibilities will focus on supporting our Mac network of computers, our agents and the ongoing improvements to IT systems and infrastructure.
At Compass You Will:
- 1st and 2nd level support for all staff in each of our locations
- Help support the wired and wireless networks of the team
- Assist with new employee onboarding (hardware setup, user accounts, IT training)
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes and network efficiency
- Support the office's VOIP telephone system
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ Years of Experience in IT
- Demonstrable skills and expert proficiency with Mac OS 10.8 - 10.9 and iOS 7
- Great customer service - helpful and calm under pressure
- Google Apps admin experience required
- Network Admin experience is a plus
- Proactive attitude, loves to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top